2011 Skate Canada Competitive Coaches of the Year
- National Level Technical Specialists since 2006
- Level 3 NCCP Certified Coaches
- Choreographers – Canadian World Team members, Jr World Team members & National Champions
- Coaches of 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 National Champions and Medalists and International Medalists
- MA Psychology (Megan) & MA HumanKinetics (Aaron)
Although we’ve been coaching since 1991, we started coaching full time when we moved back to Vancouver in the spring of 2007 and began coaching at Burnaby 8-Rinks at the Centre of Excellence. We coach dance teams and single dancers and we teach stroking and group enrichment for freeskate. We choreograph for competitive ice dance, singles and pairs and for skating shows.
We currently have 11 competitive dance teams from the Novice to Senior level and we choreograph all of their programs. This has been a great year for us and our teams. 5 of our teams earned international assignments on the Jr & Sr International circuit in the Fall 2012 and our teams took home 6 of the 9 possible National Dance medals at the National Championships in January 2013!